To Report a Water Break or that you have no water, please call the Village Water Department at (518) 461-4545 (any time)

If you are requesting a water meter reading or reporting that repairs are needed to your water meter, call Village Hall at (518) 732-2211 Ext. 2

The Water Department manages and monitors the village water supply, routinely testing and treating the water per New York State Health Department requirements. The village water supply also serves some neighbors in the Town of Schodack including Maple Hill Middle School and Maple Hill High School. 

Refuse, Water, & Sewer Billing

The Village bills four times a year for Refuse, Sewer and Water.  These bills are sent out on June 1st, September 1st, December 1st and March 1st and are due at the end of the month they are sent out.  They can be paid by cash, money order or check in person or sent in by mail.  Please note that payment by mail must be postmarked by the last day of the month in order to avoid a penalty.  Any unpaid Refuse, Sewer and Water bills at the end of May will be relevied onto the Village Tax Bill.